Monday 25 February 2013

Doing wrong ... Enough is enough

too much talking, too many GREY areas. I have sharpened my pencil

Incompetence is an easy word and usually the decent word to describe a persons wrong doings. The reasons why someone can do the wrong thing is either by a lack of knowledge or education, ignorance or on the heavier side, the person is not legally qualified.

However, when all decent options in describing the incompetent  actions become depleted, the uglier options must be looked at.

Behind all actions there are motivation and purpose.

Incompetent actions where the person is educated, legally qualified, even experienced for the specific task would of course have a motivation and/or purpose (agenda) as to WHY the person is executing a task in an incompetent way. Such 'agendas' would be well concealed, they will follow all laws absolutely parallel BUT closer studies will reveal it as being outside  legal parameters.

Some are very good at doing it, conning others into believing what they say is 'so and so and correct'. Most of us have encountered at least one such person in our lives.

For the sake of all the 'soft targets' such as older people, naive people, people who do not see beyond another's charm and flattering, and are being 'bamboozled' by those sharks:


Over time I shall introduce profiles from actual case studies and personal experiences. I shall further expand on particular experiences which are of utmost importance for the general society to learn about.

Enough is enough. I've seen enough, I've experienced enough. I do not wish for others who might not have the necessary knowledge nor have the emotional strength, to be bamboozled by the sharks.

I am sharpening my pencil.  Some who know me will find themselves at the wrong end of it. Most who know me will be protected and comforted by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment